TRANSLATE

Sunday, August 29, 2021

LEON LEGAZCUE EL DOMINGO ME MATA,VIENE SIN PARAR LEON LEGAZCUE ON SUNDAY KILLS ME, COMES NON-STOP- It seems that it is Sunday every day that I wake up, like the dawn of the groundhog, I respect the workers who rest on Sundays and who look forward to Sunday with relish. BUT for me that I am retired that day without business, or sounds, or movement, everything screwed up. Also I face myself and my destiny. Leon Legazcue.

 





LEON LEGAZCUE EL DOMINGO ME MATA,VIENE SIN PARAR-

Parece que es domingo cada dia que amanezco,como el amanecer de la marmota,

Respeto a los trabajadores que descansan los domingos y que esperan el domingo con fruiccion.

PERO para mi que soy jubilado ese dia sin negocios,ni sonidos,ni movimiento,me jode todo.

Ademas me enfrenta a mi mismo y a mi destino.

Leon Legazcue.



LEON LEGAZCUE ON SUNDAY KILLS ME, COMES NON-STOP-

It seems that it is Sunday every day that I wake up, like the dawn of the groundhog,

I respect the workers who rest on Sundays and who look forward to Sunday with relish.

BUT for me that I am retired that day without business, or sounds, or movement, everything screwed up.

Also I face myself and my destiny.

Leon Legazcue.




No comments:

Post a Comment