TRANSLATE

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

ORLANDO'S EVANGELICAL WORK IN THE HEALTH AREA NOTE.ORLANDO WORK AS A VOLUNTEER IN THE POLICLINICA TRES OMBUES DE LA CONGREGACION CATOLICA MONSERRAT AND IN AIGUA IN THE MISSION EVANGELICA DE MALDONADO.





ORLANDO'S EVANGELICAL WORK IN THE HEALTH AREA NOTE.ORLANDO WORK AS A VOLUNTEER IN THE POLICLINICA TRES OMBUES DE LA CONGREGACION CATOLICA MONSERRAT AND IN AIGUA IN THE MISSION EVANGELICA DE MALDONADO. And I went to Uruguay and I stayed, revalidate the title. And right away I got a job without mentioning that Dr. Tabaré Vázquez was interested in doing a joint scientific work on the application of ozone therapy to cancer patients. I was the first doctor to officially deliver all the papers on ozone therapy to the Ministry of Public Health and legalize it as therapy that did not yet exist in Uruguay. Then he founded a pain clinic in downtown Montevideo. That's when Doctor Tabaré Vázquez contacted me. Currently Diabetes Mellitus has limited my medical practice because I have to inject insulin quickly and slowly 3 times a day. But I also go on Saturdays with a pediatrician through an NGO to consult in remote and deprived places where most have not seen a doctor out there. I also give lectures on STDs all for free, just for my faith and my medical knowledge DR ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ URUGUAYAN CUBAN GENIUS THANK YOU Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez at 6:00 AM Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest Labels: OZONE THERAPY TABARE VASQUEZ MINISTRY PUBLIC HEALTH DIABETES INSULIN DISEASES DR ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ CUBANO URUGUAYO

No comments:

Post a Comment