TRANSLATE

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

HEART FAILURE.ORLANDO VICENTE ACCOMPANY ME AND TAKE CARE OF A WEEK AT HOSPITAL SAINT BOIS DE MONTEVIDEO URUGUAY .LEGAZCUE LEON

 ORLANDO VICENTE ACCOMPANY ME AND TAKE CARE OF A WEEK AT HOSPITAL SAINT BOIS DE MONTEVIDEO URUGUAY





LEON LEGAZCUE. MY HEART FAILURE.



When I was admitted to Saint Bois Hospital, I was diagnosed with heart failure.

The Spanish doctor called my daughter and told her that she would die.



Doctor Orlando Vicente said

-"will not die'

Three, almost four years have passed and I have not died yet.



However, they were both right.It is true that I have not died but the time that remains is short.



I found out about George Michael's process and Maradona's, with their enlarged hearts and swellings.



A patient told me that her father lived seven years with thirty percent less breathing.



Now I think that the survival will be five to ten years.



Will I get rid of the distressing and deteriorating old age?



I am already 75 years old and it would be a relief.



Leon Legazcue.











Leon LEGAZCUE, URUGUAY, WITH OXYGEN MASK
 I WAS 17 DAYS AT THE SAINT BOIS HOSPITAL FOR RESPIRATORY INSUFFICIENCY OF AN ENLARGED OR DILATED HEART.

IT IS NOT A PLEASURE,

THE MASK FITTED TO ME GIRL. I COULDN'T ADJUST IT OR REMOVE IT.

THEY HAPPILY CHANGED ME TO A SYSTEM WITH TWO ENDINGS, ONE IN EACH NARINE, WITHOUT THE PLASTIC MASK.

THANK GOD I RECOVERED-



leon legazcue, 2020, uruguay

TIME, LOVE AND DEATH -after temporary insanity.Leon Legazcue-



When we manage to get out of the temporary insanity of an unreasoned existence, typical of hormonal youth, we are faced with these three mysteries:

The time, the love and the death, with a question _ "for what?"



If we discover that time is just an illusion and we have more than we think.

If we perceive that love is plural and resides in all things and mainly in ourselves as an eternal imprint that predetermines us.



If we look at Death and we see freedom in it.



Then we will understand God a little more.



Leon legazcue.





Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment