TRANSLATE

Saturday, January 25, 2020

THE NIGHTSMARES OF ORLANDO



THE NIGHTS OF ORLANDO


THE NIGHTSMARES OF ORLAND 


Orlando Vicente Alvarez suffered from nightmares followed by migraine and sometimes diarrhea. They were frequent and made his life bitter, He told me every day with a prodigious, cinematic memory,
I was impressed with force, because my mother always had a tragic sense of life and evil, which marked me with fire and gave me a big and supportive heart with suffering and a certain rejection for the naive positivism that we live in Best of all possible worlds.
The persistent nightmare of OVA was the subject of death, the visit of his brothers killed in youth, almost always silent.
I always dream of Cuba and only Cuba as his aunt only dreamed of distant Galicia.
His younger brother's dream visit filled him with dread and tears.
Mixed with his superior talent, I do not doubt that his intellectual quotient would exceed 130, generating a sister literature of Cesar Vallejo and Jacobo Leopardi. He claimed Salinger, which I had not read.
OVA was and is a Christian believer in Jesus, totally, turning in pain and scandalized by the kind of life of humans, but never doubting faith in Jesus.
Like the last words of Christ, about helplessness.

Legazcue Leon, Designated Biographer.
Uruguay.
Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez
Labels: nightmares followed by migraine and sometimes diarrhea mother memory

No comments:

Post a Comment