TRANSLATE

Saturday, January 4, 2020

I will not follow the Castro regime's mandate to put fear or terror on every countryman who emigrates, even if I don't know him. I am not a Saint, but one of my land is a brother, be it the political dye I have. After all, he will learn what it is to live in a democracy and at some point - whether he is a snitch or not - he will understand that we must all remain united until freedom reaches my island.

No voy a seguir el mandato del castrismo de meter miedo o terror  a cada compatriota que emigra, aunque no lo conozca. No soy un Santo, pero uno de mi tierra es un hermano ya sea el tinte político que tenga. Después de todo aprenderá lo que es vivir en democracia y en algún momento-si es un soplón o no- entenderá que todos debemos permanecer unidos hasta que la libertad llegue a mi isla.   DR ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ cubano uruguayo,genio

No comments:

Post a Comment