TRANSLATE

Thursday, January 23, 2020

INCORRUPTIBLE


Thursday, January 23, 2020

INCORRUPTIBLE

I Corintios 15:53 ^
Porque es menester que esto corruptible sea vestido de incorrupción, y esto mortal sea vestido de inmortalidad.
I Corinthians 15:53 ^
For this body which comes to destruction will be made free from the power of death, and the man who is under the power of death will put on eternal life.
I Corintios 15:54 ^
Y cuando esto corruptible fuere vestido de incorrupción, y esto mortal fuere vestido de inmortalidad, entonces se efectuará la palabra que está escrita: Sorbida es la muerte con victoria.
I Corinthians 15:54 ^
But when this has taken place, then that which was said in the Writings will come true, Death is overcome by life.
I Corintios 15:55 ^
¿Dónde está, oh muerte, tu aguijón? ¿dónde, oh sepulcro, tu victoria?
I Corinthians 15:55 ^
O death, where is your power? O death, where are your pains?
I Corintios 15:56 ^
Ya que el aguijón de la muerte es el pecado, y la potencia del pecado, la ley.
I Corinthians 15:56 ^
The pain of death is sin; and the power of sin is the law:
I Corintios 15:57 ^
Mas á Dios gracias, que nos da la victoria por el Señor nuestro Jesucristo.
I Corinthians 15:57 ^
But praise be to God who gives us strength to overcome through our Lord Jesus Christ.
I Corintios 15:58 ^
Así que, hermanos míos amados, estad firmes y constantes, creciendo en la obra del Señor siempre, sabiendo que vuestro trabajo en el Señor no es vano.
I Corinthians 15:58 ^
For this cause, my dear brothers, be strong in purpose and unmoved, ever giving yourselves to the work of the Lord, because you are certain that your work is not without effect in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment