TRANSLATE

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

#LaSociedadDeLaNieve #SocietyOfTheSnow filmbayona filmbayona about my next movie as director! It was during the making of The Impossible when I learned about Society of the Snow, the mesmerizing telling by Pablo Vierci of the tragedy that took place in the Andes Mountains.

Verificado

Official announcement about my next movie as director!
It was during the making of The Impossible when I learned about Society of the Snow, the mesmerizing telling by Pablo Vierci of the tragedy that took place in the Andes Mountains. More than 10 years later, my captivation for the book remains intact. I’m excited to face the challenge that lies ahead: to tell the story of one of the most impactful and remembered events of the 20th century. It’s a complex story, no doubt. My main goal is giving voice to those who survived as well as to those who never came back from the mountain. Also, the movie is going to be in Spanish, a language, my language, I come back to after 14 years, with a wonderful cast of young actors from Uruguay and Argentina. The movie will be produced by Belén Atienza and Sandra Hermida for @Netflix @netflixfilm. #LaSociedadDeLaNieve #SocietyOfTheSnow

 https://www.elpais.com.uy/tvshow/cine/obsesion-netflix-nacio-nueva-pelicula-tragedia-andes.html?utm_source=EPD&utm_medium=Push&utm_campaign=Notificaciones#pk_campaign=MASwpn&pk_kwd=Netflix+quiere+contar+la+tragedia+de+los+AndesENLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment