TRANSLATE

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

RODRIGO BLAS.I dream and work for a Maldonado where everyone lives better every day. That's why I leave you my accountability here. I worked, I work and I will continue working every minute of my life for this department that I love so much. We achieved a lot but I am convinced that we have much more to give 💪🏼 @PNACIONAL @unionycambio @Herrerismo @DelgadoEs2

 


Sueño y trabajo por un Maldonado en donde todos vivan cada día mejor. Por eso, acá les dejo mi rendición de cuentas. Trabajé, trabajo y voy a seguir trabajando cada minuto de mi vida para este departamento que tanto quiero. Logramos mucho pero estoy convencido que tenemos mucho más para dar 💪🏼
I dream and work for a Maldonado where everyone lives better every day. That's why I leave you my accountability here. I worked, I work and I will continue working every minute of my life for this department that I love so much. We achieved a lot but I am convinced that we have much more to give 💪🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment