TRANSLATE

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Graciela Bianchi @gbianchi404 VS @PatriciaJMadrid Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve: To do investigative journalism you have to know and study a lot. Affidavits cannot be grounds for defamation and slander because I will not allow it.

 

Para hacer periodismo de investigación hay que saber y estudiar mucho. Las Declaraciones Juradas no pueden ser motivo de difamación e injurias porque no lo voy a permitir. Hay que leer los montos de la expropiación de la que fuimos víctimas en el departamento de Canelones y mis ingresos además del sueldo de Legislador. Mejoramos el padrón de San José y compramos otro inmueble más además de la casa en Montevideo que la adquirimos hace 38 años y tengo ahorros en dólares. Tengo 70 años, 3 carreras universitarias de las que trabajé toda mi vida y lo sigo haciendo como Legisladora desde el 2015. NO tengo nada que ocultar, yo al NARCOTRÁFICO no me dedico, lo combato como a todo al crimen organizado y al terrorismo. No todos pueden decir lo mismo por cobardes.
Translated from Spanish by
To do investigative journalism you have to know and study a lot. Affidavits cannot be grounds for defamation and slander because I will not allow it. You have to read the amounts of the expropriation of which we were victims in the department of Canelones and my income in addition to the salary of Legislator. We improved the San José registry and bought another property in addition to the house in Montevideo that we acquired 38 years ago and I have savings in dollars. I am 70 years old, I have 3 university degrees that I have worked on all my life and I have continued to do so as a Legislator since 2015. I have nothing to hide, I am not dedicated to DRUG TRAFFICKING, I fight organized crime and terrorism like everything else. Not everyone can say the same because they are cowards.
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:
343
677
17

No comments:

Post a Comment