TRANSLATE

Saturday, June 20, 2020

THE GENIUS


THE GENIUS When Orlando V.A. he knew me he thought that a professor of philosophy with five published books was credit of a certain degree of knowledge and intelligence. That is why I flooded to read my books and started with my Yellow Book of Amilcar, . When he finished, he did not say any judgment, He kept reading others, The Red Book, maybe Adan Nada too. Time passed and he said nothing to me. One day he read a poem of mine, unpublished, that today does not exist, lost or sunk in the mud that sank my house. Reaction: -You are a great poet, you should dedicate yourself to poetry. Your books in prose are incomprehensible. Time passed, Orlando published my poems on the Internet, in Geocities, which Yahoo later deleted, with everyone. And he started writing EL, his own work. When I read it I could not contain myself, I was facing the genius. It was moving. Genius is born, not made. It is a gift and he had it, he has it. The genius has two notable elements. One item is RARE. A second element is creativity TURBIA- But when you perceive the genius you can't go back, it turns you, Some time passed and Orlando began to suffer his genius. Because it is not free, it is cruel. See and feel what most people cannot clearly discern. He pierces with a light knife that breaks the being. Now that it is in another dimension, you may be smiling at what I write. I raise a glass, friend. Legazcue Leon. Uruguay Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez at 6:29 AM Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest Labels: genius orlando vicente alvarez genius legazcue leon books letters cuban literature uruguaya uruguay cuba

No comments:

Post a Comment