TRANSLATE

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

PRAYERS AND DISTANCE FRIENDS. When I say my prayers in the morning,


PRAYERS AND DISTANCE FRIENDS. When I say my prayers in the morning, When I say my prayers in the morning,     Currently to my Uruguayan or Miami friends they send me by WhatsApp a letter but this time to distribute them to all my contacts. "I prayed like 10 Our Fathers" and like the old ones. Health and a lot of money would come.   I suspecting that there is some trap behind the Attachment I do not kliqueo. But more than the misfortunes that I suffer: type 1 diabetes, ischemic heart disease I and obstruction of the right femoral and popliteal arteries, I have no choice but to entrust myself to the Most High and wait, wait, for a simple ending.    When I say my prayers in the morning, if I have a happy day I thank God but if it is disastrous I give it a scandal. And you know how sensitive and loving I am towards others.                           DR ORLANDO VICENTE ÁLVAREZ CUBAN URUGUAYO GENIUS Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez at 6:49 AM No comments: Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest Labels: ARTERIAS CARDIOPATIA ESCANDALO SENSIBLE ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ CUBA CUBANO, PRAYERS When I say my prayers in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment