TRANSLATE

Monday, December 5, 2022

LEON LEGAZCUE. DESTINY FAVORS ME. And this love is so perfect in the subtle world that it is scary and terrifying to lower it to the ground. ...to deserve it. I am so happy that it happens that I do not want to destroy it or corrupt it by giving it a material body. to the embrace. If I were young I would travel with love to the open sea and sun to unknown islands and there would be no sirens to distract me and tie me to the wet rocks of the lake. It would be like finally dying and freeing myself.

 


 

LEON LEGAZCUE.EL DESTINO ME FAVORECE.

Y este amor es tan perfecto en el sutil mundo que da miedo y pavor bajarlo a tierra.

...para merecerlo.

Soy tan feliz que suceda que no quiero destrozarlo ni corromperlo al darle cuerpo material.al abrazo.

Si fuera joven viajaria con el amor a pleno mar y sol a islas desconocidas y no habria sirenas que me distrajeran y me ataran a las rocas humedas del pielago.

Seria como morir  por fin y liberarme.


No comments:

Post a Comment