TRANSLATE

Friday, December 27, 2019

SENILE DEMENTIA

....




SENILE DEMENTIA
And then his bus came, stood up without saying goodbye and rose very high, very high to disappear in the cloudy and rainy sky.

  - It is that now it is another deceased, because of me!

    I don't tell you gentlemen, that everything happens to me because I am nice and educated with people, especially with the elderly.

   By the way, within a month I turn my deserved 78 years.

   How well I deceive you! How well I deceive you!

PAIN AND GENIUS, HUMOR
                                   


     Dr Orlando Vicente Alvarez Uruguayan Cuban, genius

.click more on......https://www.amazon.com/Memorias-niño-guantanamero-Guantanamero-Spanish/dp/1520725884

1 comment:


  1. Hay veces que un hombre tiene que luchar tanto por la vida que no tiene tiempo de vivirla.

    #Charles #Bukowski

    ReplyDelete