TRANSLATE

Saturday, January 18, 2020

THANK GOD that I behaved rationally and soberly.-Come to your house, guy-that was me, - it looks like beer and diabetes have gone to your head. On the way home I started to stumble and told my sister-in-law. -Before when I drank beer the drinks rose to my head, now they descend to my feet. I can not walk. ¡Ayy. Mamacita mine! What a crazy life. Why did you bring me into the world? Before going to bed I wondered, thinking I was still in Cuba: -And the black beans? Winemaker, cheeky! Give me the bean ration I say black beans that I bring here the ration book. And so the happy day of the Magi in Punta del Este passed. Uruguay. . Thank God I behaved rationally and soberly. Orlando Vicente Álvarez

-Vamos a tu casa, fulano-ese era yo,-  que parece la cerveza y la diabetes se te han subido a la cabeza.

  Camino a casa empecé a trastabillar y le dije a mi cuñada.

  -Antes cuando bebía cerveza los tragos se me subían a la cabeza, ahora descienden a mis pies. No puedo caminar. ¡Ayy. Mamacita mía! Qué vida más loca. ¿Por qué me trajiste al mundo?

  Antes de acostarme me pregunté, pensando que aún estaba en Cuba:

  -¿Y los frijoles negros? ¡Bodeguero, descarado! Deme la ración de porotos digo de frijoles negros que aquí traigo la libreta de racionamiento.

  Y así pasó el feliz día de los Reyes Magos en Punta del Este. Uruguay.
.
      Gracias a Dios que me porté racional y sobriamente.  
  
                                  Dr      Orlando Vicente Álvarez  
cubano uruguayo,genio
  

.    

No comments:

Post a Comment