TRANSLATE

Monday, June 4, 2018

THE TEACHER OF QUEMISTRY AND "OLANDO"

THE TEACHER OF CHEMISTRY AND "OLANDO"


   When I was in ninth grade the chemistry teacher got sick during school classes. Then came the period of the School to the Field and we stayed in Bayamo, far from home.
   They put us a professor of chemistry black as coal but who ate the "S" when speaking or added them where it did not correspond.
    As I was an outstanding student -modesty aside- when the Professor asked a difficult question, silence reigned among the students. Then he would say "Let's see Olando follow one who answered the difficult questions
    .Result: my classmates nicknamed me "Olando síguete detacando" and the girls added "And tell Celete to get up in the pot-post-
   .But one day I got sick from my throat. The Profe found out and brought the tray of food to my bunk.
  ..- To see Olando has to eat some.I choked on the phrase and started vomiting the food.Then he moved touched my hand over my head and said:-
    Pobrecisto. Pobrecisto

DR ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ
CUBAN URUGUAYEN,URUGUAYAN CUBAN
GENIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment