TRANSLATE

Monday, December 25, 2023

Mirtha broke up with President Milei. I broke down too. I cried. “You are going to see it flourish, Mirtha.” It is the wish of all Argentines. I can not anymore. LET'S GO ARGENTINA FUCK 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Merry Christmas #Mesaza #LaNocheDeML

 🇺🇾🇦🇷 Diego Ⓜ️oreira 🇺🇾 and Luis Lacalle Pou follow

Se quebró Mirtha con el Presidente Milei. Yo también me quebré. Lloré. “Lo va a ver florecer, Mirtha”. Es el deseo de todos los argentinos. No puedo más. VAMOS ARGENTINA CARAJO 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Feliz Navidad #Mesaza #LaNocheDeML
Translated from Spanish by
Mirtha broke up with President Milei. I broke down too. I cried. “You are going to see it flourish, Mirtha.” It is the wish of all Argentines. I can not anymore. LET'S GO ARGENTINA FUCK 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Merry Christmas #Mesaza #LaNocheDeML

No comments:

Post a Comment