TRANSLATE

Saturday, December 28, 2019

THE FAREWELL Bye Bye, just in case God calls me at last.THE DEATH

....




WHEN TRIBUTES HID TO DEATH. THE FAREWELL Is it because they love me or have I already gone to death everywhere? For now I follow the doctor's advice: I will not miss the parade of the beginning of the Chinese year, that of the pig, it had to be that animal, which we will enjoy the day before my birthday at Mansa beach with fireworks and all that. At the beginning is my last photo in life, with my dear daughter and my granddaughter Juliet. Bye Bye, just in case God calls me at last. Is it because they love me or have I already gone to death everywhere?



  For now I follow the doctor's advice: I will not miss the parade of the beginning of the Chinese year, that of the pig, it had to be that animal, which we will enjoy the day before my birthday at Mansa beach with fireworks and all that.






   At the beginning is my last photo in life, with my dear daughter and my granddaughter Juliet. Bye Bye, just in case God calls me at last.
DR ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ,CUBAN URUGUAYAN ,GENIUS



No comments:

Post a Comment