TRANSLATE

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

I AM NOT AFRAID of the Cuban KGB, a charitable spirit as they taught me in the Church and that it is he who judges: if I am an enemy of his ideology or not.


I am not afraid of the Cuban KGB, a charitable spirit as they taught me in the Church and that it is he who judges: if I am an enemy of his ideology or not.    I will not follow the Castro regime's mandate to put fear or terror on every countryman who emigrates, even if I don't know him. I am not a Saint, but one of my land is a brother, be it the political dye I have. After all, he will learn what it is to live in a democracy and at some point - whether he is a snitch or not - he will understand that we must all remain united until freedom reaches my island.    Do not be afraid. Stay together because what Castroism wants is for us to distrust and thus stay in power for a few more years. Dr ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ, CUBANO URUGUAYO GENIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment