TRANSLATE

Thursday, November 7, 2019

This afternoon I went to the hospital laboratory to look for a glycemia-hemoglobin test for my insulin dependent diabetes and suddenly I saw an old man... Ĉi-posttagmeze mi iris al la hospitala laboratorio por serĉi glicemian-hemoglobinan teston por mia insulin-dependanta diabeto kaj subite mi vidis maljunulon kun la ecoj de


    Esta  tarde iba hacia el laboratorio del Hospital a buscar un análisis de Glicemia-Hemoglobina por mi diabetes insulina dependiente y de repente vi a un anciano con las facciones de Fidel, la barba canosa, el perfil gallego y de contra, una gorra verde olivo. Pensé que alucinaba en una demencia senil precoz o que era el fantasma de Fidel que me perseguía. Reaccioné y le grité para que todo el mundo lo oyera:
 - ¿FIDEL CASTRO?  ¡SOLAVAYA!
  - No hay problema- contestó el anciano.
  El anciano desapareció hacia una de las salas de internamiento.      

                                 DR       ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ


ver en 
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=orlando+vicente+alvarez&search-alias=books&field-author=orlando+vicente+alvarez&sort=relevancerank

This afternoon I went to the hospital laboratory to look for a glycemia-hemoglobin test for my insulin dependent diabetes and suddenly I saw an old man with Fidel's features, gray beard, Galician profile and against, an olive green cap. I thought I was hallucinating in an early senile dementia or that it was Fidel's ghost that was chasing me. I reacted and shouted for everyone to hear:  - FIDEL CASTRO? SOLAVAYA!   - No problem- replied the old man.   The old man disappeared into one of the detention rooms.                                   DR      ORLANDO VICENTE ALVAREZ To see in

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=orlando+vicente+alvarez&search-alias=books&field-author=orlando+vicente+alvarez&sort=relevancerank

No comments:

Post a Comment